Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO BECOME A NINJA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2006-09-21

HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 4:13 pm

well here im gonna post something i found the other day and I think is so cool for those who want to be like a ninja.

How to Be a True Ninja
A true ninja is not just someone who wears black, drops down from the ceiling and slices everyone to pieces. Ninjahood factors into all aspects of life, and takes much training and dedication to achieve. Here are some instructions on how to get started.
Steps
1. Relax and reflect inward (meditate). Decide upon a series of ideas, morals and philosophies that you truly can live by.
2. Research the ninja's role throughout history; this will help you decide if you consider if Ninjutsu is the right art for you. Refer to Masaaki Hatsumi's books.
3. Be honest to yourself and others. However, control over your emotions is important. Only act when absolutely necessary.
4. Learn to control people and manipulate events not by force, but by words and actions, so that you can obtain a goal without having to resort to any manner of violence. Use people's desires, needs and wants against them. Humans need security, wealth, pride, strength and to have their lust satisfied.
5. Learn how to move silently and hide with stealth. You'll need to know how to enter a situation without becoming the focus of it, and looking as though you belong when you don't.
6. Study Japanese martial arts, and learn all aspects of Ninjutsu.

Tips
• You will never be able to control others if you cannot control yourself
• Find a Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu dojo (or a Genbukan or Jinenkan dojo) in your area. There's a lot to learn about Ninjutsu (or Taijutsu; Body arts). This will help to clarify what is myth and what is reality.
• The current Grandmaster of Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (Modern-day Ninjutsu derived from feudal Japan's martial arts) is Masaaki Hatsumi. He was a student of the last bloodline-Grandmaster of the Ninjutsu tradition.
• It is not really an art of stealth and secrecy, but one of endurance; Enduring all of life's obstacles and hardships.
• Take a psychology class to further your understanding of the tendencies of your mind.
• Study human anatomy. The best way to defeat something is to know it's weakness. In the event that you need to defend yourself it's best tho know how to incapacitate your opponent long enought to escape.

Warnings
• Don't use your ninja skills for senseless violence.
• Learn to respect yourself and others. Control is necessary when appropriate.
• Realize that Ninjutsu is a life pursuit. You can never fully master something. There is always room for improvement. Don't expect to become a true ninja in a week.
• Don't wear your ninja outfit in public, you might get accused of being involved in terrorist activities.
Back to top Go down
https://anime7heavens.rpg-board.net
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 4:16 pm

If u want you can request me more of this type of guides!!! Ill be happy to Post them here!!!
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

Female Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 7:40 pm

where did you get these?
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 11:53 am

Well u know when i dont have nothing to do i usually find random stuff so anyone?!!?! want a guide like this one!?!?
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 3:11 pm

hahah sure!! it's kinda random but at the same time entertaining!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 11:52 am

Man this forum is empty lol I wanted people to ask me for tutorials lol Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 2:01 pm

hey! why didn't you post the one "how to be silent?"
you should post that one!!!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: How to be silent   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 3:37 pm

How to Be Silent
How you can follow someone or sneak around your house without anyone knowing.
Steps
1. Know your surroundings. Try to get to know your surroundings before you actually sneak around. If you know there are two ways into the kitchen one door and one arch, and if you also know the door is really squeaky then duh use the arch.
2. Just because its faster doesn't mean its quieter. If there's a direct route into the living room but its hard wood floor you might want to consider slipping between the railings, etc.
3. Walk silently. Using a "karaoke" type walk or a light sideways shuffle allows you to gallop silently. While walking on the ball of your foot will allow you to walk on most surfaces quietly.
4. Use common sense. If you know the stairs are squeaky walk on the edges of them or on the sides, that normally cuts down on the noise. Also watch out for hard wood floors and tiles, also avoid dry leaves, gravel, and asphalt/cement/ etc. (when your outside).
5. Wear really dark clothes. Not exactly black but like a dark blue. Avoid jeans and buttons and things that make noise when you walk. Wear clothes that fit (duh).
6. Try to watch out for lights. And other areas it would be easier to see you in. Although if you walk towards an area with light behind you it may give a glare to anyone trying to find you. Try to stay in dark places but avoid hugging a wall as it may cast your shadow or make an outline of you.
7. Walkie talkies help if your not alone in your mission. Just make sure to use low volume or hands free headset things.
8. Flashlights will help as long as its a colored one. Like the new flashlights with blue LEDs. Red flashlights work best though. Make sure its small though it wouldn't be fun hauling around a big flashlight.
9. If you have to look at a light or use a flashlight. Close one eye while the light is on or in your eyes. So when the light is gone you can still see in one of your eyes.
10. Your eyes detect motion and movement from the sides better so try to look at things with the sides of your eyes. Don't stare at the object. Remember this works for other people also so beware they might see you.
11. Lose the watch that has gold plated, shiny faced, bling on it as it will reflect light.
12. If someone does look in your direction FREEZE!
13. Try to breathe through your nose at all times, slow and big breaths. If not slowly and controllably breathe in through your mouth.

Tips
• Think about it for a minute; what your wearing, where you are, who your following, what your after, etc.

Warnings
• Don't do anything illegal or stupid. We don't need anymore thieves in this world. Watch out for vines, roots, nails, horseshoe spikes, or anything that sticks out.
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 3:38 pm

I forgot to say all this guides are from www.wikihow.com and they have some good guides so check em out!
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2006 7:18 am

www.wikihow.com?
awesome!! thanks for the info!!
please add more guides!!!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:32 am

nah im lazy lol some one else should do it like u lyn lol
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 3:47 pm

well....
I don't have the guides you know?
and if you are that lazy, why are you doing this forum anyway?
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 6:04 am

im lazy to post em and u have them I sent them to u by messenger last time so u do have them hahahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 3:39 am

fine I will post them...
but later
lol
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 10:10 am

ha ha ha ha see I win lol Very Happy and u are as lazy as I am well maybe less
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 10:32 pm

hahahah...;;; no
I just have more pressure..
believe it or not, L6 ain't that hard compared to U6 so damare!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:24 pm

yah yah thats what I hear all the time...
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 8:52 pm

yeah whatever.
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:59 am

lol thats what I was thinking when I read ur post lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 2:04 pm

like I care.
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 4:07 pm

.... ur so negative today....
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 4:39 pm

yes...
I am not negative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A NINJA   HOW TO BECOME A NINJA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO BECOME A NINJA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Miselaneous-
Jump to: